Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Soldiers and Camouflage


So my grandma had this really old cookbook about Chinese food, which had these unbelievalby good drawings of Chinese peasants from the early part of the 20th century in it.  Really amazing stuff--ended up "borrowing" it for months to improve my chinese cookery. The end result is of course that I still don't know how to do egg-fried rice, but I did come up with this dude here. Who is for sale...

Had quite a lot of fun coming up with his camo armour. It is actually quite difficult to create camo that looks like camo, especially when one tries to replicate the more modern pixellated uniforms that the US army uses, like below. Suppose I should do a tutorial on camo sometime...

This last dude is for a job i just finished for the MTN Sciencentre... updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment