Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Infographics and flowcharts. And flippen' flashback arrestors!

Hello.
Rather a while since anything has happened round here. Apologies to all 14 of my fans.
Anyway, I wanted to put up some INFOGRAPHIC work. Info graphics. Information graphics that I made with graphic design and illustration in Cape Town for e-learning and science communications. Hopefully Google will pick this up and send clients with lots of money my way.
One lives in hope.
Sigh.

But seriously, if you need any of the above things which I won't repeat for the sake of my own and my 14 fans' sanity, drop me a mail already, guy! 
red.swifts(at)gmail.com. Just put your own @ sign in there and I'll sort you out with design that will make your eyes party.

Anyways. Here is a little flow chart that I made, while I was at Bridgewater Learning, to depict the procurement procedure at AREVA. To be honest, I'm pretty stoked with how it came out, especially since the initial form was a spider's nest of a document!


Procurement ProcedurePLOSION!



You like that, huh?
Well check THIS the flip out!!!



Every time mining staff say "probe assembly" they snigger.


That's how to set up a mining probe. For probing holes in the ground. You're probably doing it wrong, if you haven't checked this baby out. 

Right.

Here are some flashback arrestors for you to look at.
Boom!


And this is what they look like if you cut them in half and simultaneously create an oxy-acetylene flashback accident** at the same time.





**Don't do that. Just take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment